Replacement stems for disk wheels

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Replacement stems for disk wheels
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 15:25:29 -0500 (EST)
***********************************
The MGA has a problem maintaining pressure in the right front tire.  There
are no obvious penetrations into the rubber and the rim is not dented.
Seems to me that it could be a defective valve stem.  Can the original
equipment stems be replaced off the shelf from an auto parts store or do I
have to special order?  I can see no listings for the stems in either the
Moss or VB catalogs.

What did I do with the lbc today?  Installed my new K&N filters and
applied even more rust buster to all of the nuts and bolts that will
(hopefully) slide right off when I replace the rear springs this coming
spring.  Just trying to keep my hand in in the nations capital, Ottawa
(Brrrrr) Ontario, Canada.

Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;