Re: What I'm doing to my LBC this weekend...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What I'm doing to my LBC this weekend...
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 12:02:03 -0800
What I'm doing?  Working on my MGB webpage...I don't think I have
to learn much HTML, since I found a program in Microsoft office that
creates webpages just like you create a word program!!!  One question for
my GeoCities buddies (Nory!)  Can you be a part of a webring in
GeoCities, or does that go against the contact?
        Actually, I'd much rather be in PA so I could install my new dash
cap, seat belts, and work on that confounded wiring!!!  Oh well...That's
what spring break is for!  Enjoy the company of your LBC this weekend!

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College