Vendor List

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Vendor List
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 98 12:30:35 -0500
Last week Ben Ruset asked a question about Vendors on the list. Then I
made the comment about it being nice to have a list on the web. So we got
together and decided I would compile such a list and he would post it on
his website. So, anybody out there that is a vendor please send me your
name addres telephone URL email whatever and I will create such a list
and Ben will put it on the web. That way we have one resource to go to
when we need to do some shopping for parts and everybody knows we NEVER
NEED PARTS!!!

If somebody has already done this let me know.

Thanks for your support

Larry Macy
78 Midget