Re: Challenge (No LBC content -- I think)

To: Simon Matthews <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>
Subject: Re: Challenge (No LBC content -- I think)
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 15:02:04 -0500
Hi Simon:

I also have no idea about the crank question but I can tell you that my '66
Austin A60 has one and I would assume this was true of all the Farina cars
up to their discontinuance in 1971 or thereabouts.  Did the 2 CV Citroen
use a starting handle?  If so this might be a candidate.  I can't think of
anything else but I'd bet this is not as easy as it looks and the answer
may not be Brit.  What about East Block autos?  Did the Trabant use a
crank?

John