Re: Challenge (No LBC content -- I think)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Challenge (No LBC content -- I think)
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 98 08:31:01 PST
My '68 Renault R-10 has a starting handle.  I think the R-10
was made until '72.  The starting handle is also the scissor
jack handle.  You have to remember this is on an automobile
where the fuel filler cap is in the engine compartment(!)
just a foot and a half away from the exhaust manifold(!!).  Of
course to correctly fuel this car you have to leave the engine
running and be smoking a Gitane.  And look absolutely *bored*.

"Award yourself 200 ponts if the car is French.  You
 deserve it."  -Peter Egan

I never thought I'd find a real reason to keep the R-10, but
the SCCA has gone and sanctioned RallyCross.

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/