No LBC - NFL Funny

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: No LBC - NFL Funny
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 10:21:45 EST
There's a guy from Green Bay (Packer fan) driving from Green Bay to Chicago,
and a guy from Chicago (Bears fan) driving from Chicago to Green Bay.

In the middle of the night with no other cars on the road they hit each other
head on and both cars go flying off in different direction.

The Packer fan manages to climb out of his car and surveys the damage.  He
looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I am really lucky to be alive!!".

Likewise the Bears fan scrambles out of his car and looks at his wreckage.  He
too says to himself, "I can't believe I survived this wreck!!".

The Packer backer walks over to the Bears fan and says, "Hey man, I think this
is a sign from God that we should put away our differences and live as friends
instead of arch rivals!".

The Bears fan thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely
right.  We should be friends.  Let's see what else survived this wreck!".

So the Bears fan pops open his trunk and finds a full unopened bottle of Jack
Daniels.  He says to the Packer fan, "I think this is another sign from God
that we should toast to our newfound understanding and friendship.".

The Packer fan say, "You're damn right!!".  He takes the bottle and starts
sucking down the Jack Daniels.  After putting away nearly half of the bottle,
the Packer backer hands it back to the Bears fan and says, "Your turn!"

The Bears fan twists the cap back on the bottle and says,
"Nah, I think I'll just wait for the cops to show up."