Re: MGB Seat Diaphragm...

To: Craig Wiper <craigw@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Seat Diaphragm...
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:50:09 -0500
Hello Craig:

In future if you have to cut any foam the only way to do it effectively is
to use an electric carving knife.  This will be great news to those of you
who have been wondering what to do with the usual wedding presents.

The oscillating blades are perfect for foam and the accuracy is as good as
your ability to move the handle.  The professionals use these things.

John