Re: MGF ride

To: Kelvin Fagan <kjf21@phy.cam.ac.uk>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGF ride
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 01:50:42 -0800 (PST)
I can vouch for kelvin's MG Maestro....He took me for a spin down to
the UK start of the Classic Monte Carlo Challenge start down at
Brooklands yesterday...I can say it really shifts.....nothing like an
ordinary Austin Maestro

Chris Nevard

---Kelvin Fagan <kjf21@phy.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> Looks like the line for a test drive for the MGF is getting longer!!
> But the MGF is not the only MG you, the Americans, missed out on!!
> Yes I am talking about the post Abingdon MG's the:
> MG Metro, MG Maestro, & MG Montego with all three having a Turbo
version.
> I have already given several US MG owners a ride in my own MG Maestro,
> sadly they never had chance to drive it, but the response from my
passengers
> was favorable. (ask Paul Kile) Though I hope he forgets to mention the
> trouble we had with a wet distributor...(shoot! the secrets out!!)
> I wonder whether the MG Metro, MG Maestro, & MG Montego could be
included
> in MG Worlds proposed test drive feature. For those of you that have
> already put your hands up to test drive an MGF, would you also be
willinfg
> to try the,
> now not so 'modern' FWD MG's... MG Metro, MG Maestro, & MG Montego ???
>

> Kelvin Fagan
> Prvious owner of MG Moteogo Turbo (86) Destroyed By Car Thieves
> Now owner of MG Maestro 2.0 EFi (89) 98000+ miles

==
Chris Nevard

"If there was no electricity a television would have to use candlelight"