Re: Just because you're paranoid ...

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Just because you're paranoid ...
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 98 08:52:26 -0000
On 9/2/98 11:59 pm mgs-owner@autox.team.net said

> - I think that US cars are great, they corner wonderfully and
>it's is not in bad taste at all to drive one
Ah, you must be a pimp
> - Kyoto was rightfully sabotaged
Who?
> - the X-files is a wonderful and intellectually stimulating
>tv-series, except for the bits of course that contain outrageous
>material regarding the US government
But it is
> - I think that the Spice Girls really should have been an
>American invention
Now come on, I wouldn't wish the Spice Girls on anyone!
> - cheese from a spraycan is the greatest thing since tv dinners.
Makes a great lubricant for MG wheel bearings too
> - all this LBC/OF/MG talk must be a code for a conspiracy
Hey, you've guessed it. Cecil Kimber is alive and well and living in Texas

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk