RE: OK, I give up! - Results

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: OK, I give up! - Results
From: Harris Goldstein <hgoldstein@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:49:28 -0600
Well, the results to my question came in (I really did not know what the
"L" stood for).

The overwhelming response was "Little", which certainly makes sense.  In
the spirit of creativity, I heard a number of others, including "lousy",
"lovely", "leaky".

But probably the best was "labor-intensive" (although I suppose it
should be "labour-intensive").  Or maybe the left hand drives are
"labor-intensive" and the right hand drives are "labour-intensive".

Or maybe you've heard that word play a thousand times before and its
time to get on to something more productive.

In any case, thanks for the info and I look forward to benefiting from
your collective knowledge.

Harris