Re: Help, GT Wing Window Wind Noise

To: aramm@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Help, GT Wing Window Wind Noise
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:22:36 EST
On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:53:57 -0800 Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
writes:
>...say that 10 times fast
>
>I have changed the wing window seal on the
>passsenger side of my '67 GT (driver side is
>next), but the wind noise on the passenger side
>persists.  Any suggestion about wind noise
>abatement in a GT, wing windows or any other
>source?
>
>Thanks,

Check the ariel - they tend to be the cause on the passenger side
changed mine to one with an adjustable rake - a bit of trial and error
on the adjustment and i eliminated the noise.
it isnt here right now but id guess the angle is 50-55 degrees

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]