Re: America's True Daredevils "LBC owners"

To: "Fred Krampits" <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Subject: Re: America's True Daredevils "LBC owners"
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:15:58 -0600
Since I own both an MGB and a Tahoe (probably 10x more destructive than say,
a Honda Passport), I guess the percentages may be skewed for me...I say
balderdash to the whole anti-SUV movement!!! Who's to say that I'm the one
at fault for the idiot-that-pulled-in-front-of-me's death? And when I'm
driving the MG and the evil SUV does hit me, well I'll die with a smile on
my face, won't I?
Dan
'73 MGB
'96 evil, gas-guzzling, elitist, nature-destroying 4x4 Chevy Tahoe sport
'93 sensible, "green", 40mpg, deathtrap Mazda MX-3