Re: Gauge Help Please

To: "KILE, PAUL D" <Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com>,
Subject: Re: Gauge Help Please
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 15:04:15 -0800
I just spent all day farting around with my fuel gauge.  The original face
had cracked and you couldn't read it very well.  I made a template of where
every mark was supposed to be, bought some flat black paint, and painted
the faces black. I then bought some white ruboff letters from the hobby
store and put all the slashes, the E and the F, etc. Everthing but the part
# and the smith's.

1 new gauge!

flame away,

signed,