Re: Restoring Old Seat Belts

To: BobMGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Restoring Old Seat Belts
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:29:32 -0800
If you live in the US, and if you live in the Los Angeles basin, and if you are
not a lawyer, and aren't related to any lawyers, and don't know any lawyers,
and promise to never even talk to a lawyer, and if they are still located
somewhere in the Glendale/Burbank area, you might try carrying your old belts
to Simpson Safety Products and begging. Once upon a time they would replace the
webbing on old seat belts.

Regards,
Jerry Causey,
who once upon a time used to live in Greater LA, when it really was Greater
than almost anywhere else