Re: MGA Floorboards

To: garys@csidigital.com
Subject: Re: MGA Floorboards
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 19:11:24 -0500 (EST)
***********************************
Gary:

Both Moss and VB offer these (page 35, VB), (page 37, Moss).  If you
happen to get plans(including thickness), please let me and the list know.  I
believe both commercial sources are in the $200 (US) range.  1/2" plywood
here runs about $40 a sheet, more than enough I believe, to cut out a full
set.

Eric

> >I was wondering if Floor Board plans were available for the MGA. >Does
anyone have a good choice on wood or how to get Marine Plywood? >

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;