Re: Massachusetts (and other locations) Registration

To: "Keith Wheeler" <keithw@sand.net>
Subject: Re: Massachusetts (and other locations) Registration
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 18:25:06 -0600
I just enjoyed that aspect of Kentucky. They charge based on the NADA book
value. this is bad for my Mazda, since I paid $2000 less than book, but
since my '73 B isn't even in there, the total for registration of the B was
$43.60! I just took the title, proof of insurance and the car (so they could
verify the VIN). Someone in New Jersey (on EFNET #mgs, come join us!) told
me he paid over $500 for the registration on his BGT!!! Ugh!

Dan
'73 B
Ft. Knox, KY -- and you can smoke wherever the hell you want here too!