Re: Engine Swap

To: JustBrits@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Engine Swap
From: Mx6perform@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 20:06:49 EST

<<
 Ron:

    Why don't you just build a KILLER b motor?  or a C motor?  I have a very
good friend with a Bugeye which has a borrowed 948 somewhat 'tricked' out.
Turns somewhere over 10,000 grand, and blow the doors off  'Vettes.

 Of course, "How fast do you wantto go?; How much do you want to spens? !!

 Cheers.......

        Ed >>

Can the stock B motor handle a turbo if so how much boost? I have a 76 so it
already has a low comp. ratio 8.0:1. If the block, crank, and rods can handle
boost I will probably put in a turbo or supercharger. I know alot more about
turbocharging than supercharging but think that a superchrager would work much
better with the B.
Ron