Re: Canada-US

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Canada-US
From: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 16:42:51 -0800
WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:

> <<Besides, there is no history of animosity between Canada and the US
> Unliike France and Britain (rivals to the death for most of recorded
> history) >>
>
> Well, we did burn your capitol, so we are still one up on you there. But no
> offense, eh.
>
> Bill S.

Well, Bill, I explained all of that to a girl in a bar in Rigaud
(Re-go??) many, many years ago.  As I remember it was on route 40, west
of Montreal, along a river.  Beautiful area.  Since I spoke no French
and she spoke no 'murican, I think that was what she was trying to say.
Anyhow, it got worked out and there were no hard feelings. I'd have to
say that if she wasn't mad, then why should I hold it against her.

LBC content:  She didn't have an MG.

--
Larry Dickstein     Kansas City, MO
'58 Bugeye, '67 BJ 8, '67 MGB V8