Mobil Poster

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mobil Poster
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 17:55:03 +0000
Went to the Winter Dinner hosted by the Eastern NY MGA Club last night
and had a great evening. My enjoyment was taken up several notches when
Jon Rubel, the chairman, pulled my lucky ticket number out of a box and
lo and behold, I became the owner of the large Mobil Poster!!
Finally got one after all the rejection from the company.
The smile is a big one. :>D

Oh yes, David D. said I'd be on the net trying to sell to the highest
bidder before the night was out. HA, HA David, I waited a whole day.

Cheers, and no it's not for sale for any money......
Dave Houser