Re: Serious shaving on a 1965 'B' head?

To: gbaker@customcpu.com (Baker, G.), mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Serious shaving on a 1965 'B' head?
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 09:18:47 -0500
No need to notch pistons.  On a B, the exhaust valve can contact the block
at extreme lifts.  18V blocks are flycut to prevent this, and with the
deeper combustion chambers on the pre 18V head, you need to really take a
whole lot off the head, and have a hairy cam to make this a concern.

Regards,

Chris Delling