Re: What would you ask?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: What would you ask?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 18:47:16 -0600
Phillip:
Haha, I feel your frustration since I was there a few weeks ago. At least
you laid there! I threw a tool and banged my forehead in an involuntary
(sort of) contraction of rage. I threw a hissy-fit, actually.
I figured out that it was easier to fit the clip over the hole, then push
the cylinder in from the outside so I could get one "toe" of the clip into
the groove. Then I worked the other "toe" into the groove on the opposite
side with a screwdriver, then finally pry the top of the clip into the
groove.
The cursing fit didn't get the clip in. Calm and patient fiddling with the
@#%*!& thing actually did!

As far as what I'd ask, well, I've found that just about anything can be
answered quite authoritatively on this list. Whether it's true or not...well
that doesn't really matter, does it now?

Dan
'73 B