Re: Our LBC History

To: HLYDOC@aol.com, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Our LBC History
From: Wildbil923 <Wildbil923@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:55:17 EST
Did you HAVE to go and start this, David?  I can't resist.  I was infected
with the LBC virus in the back seat of a 1948 Austin A-40 at the age of 4.
(No, it was not unprotected sex.) Dad joined the Four Cylinder Club of So
California and I was the back seat driver during rallies and Mobil Gas economy
runs.  Of course, all I ever saw was the buscuit colored interior and a bit of
sky out the windows.  (I still have parts to that car.)  I've owned 8 LBCs
since then, 3 of which I still own.  There's no cure to this progressive
disease.

Bill Wilkman
1960 MGA (Dad's second LBC)
1960 AH Sprite (Acquired from a girlfriend to whom I passed the virus)
1961 AH BT7 (No personal history, I just always wanted one)