Re: Our LBC History

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Our LBC History
From: "Leigh Egbert" <leigh@eznet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 21:44:28 -0500
I'm pretty sure it's hereditary in my case.  Grandad had a Deusenberg and a
Bently.  My dad had 2 TCs, and it seemed that every LBC in Western NY came
to our house at one time or another to get fixed.  I still have one of my
dads TCs, and one I bought myself.  They are still the most fun I have ever
had with my clothes on.
Leigh Egbert
46 TC
48 TC