Frozen vacuum unit on dizzy

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Frozen vacuum unit on dizzy
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 14:05:35 -0500 (EST)
***********************************
Spring is springing and all my thoughts turn to the "A".  The replacement
vacuum unit for the dizzy has arrived and is crying to be installed.  Is
this a difficult operation?  Is there anyone on the list that is willing
to send me some reasonably detailed instructions on the operation?

Thanks in advance, Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;