Re: Leaf Springs

To: David Stecher <davidandmichelles@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Leaf Springs
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 10:25:36 -0500 (EST)
This is definately one of those jobs for an angle grinder and a cut off
wheel. If you don't have one, get one. For $20 at Harborfreight you may
save yourself a days work. Don't wait until you need a tool like this,
unless of course you can get one locally for the same price. Even if you
don't use it this time you will have it on hand when you do need it late
some evening.
...Art