Re: Buying MGB

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject: Re: Buying MGB
From: Dimitri Kluyskens <Dimitri.Kluyskens@rug.ac.be>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 17:33:46 +0200
About that MGA, is it easy to get ? I read an article about the MGA Twin Cam
(108 hp) and somewhat i got the impression that there arent a lot of those,
and therefor not easy to get.
The MGC is quite the same as the B but is has a different hood, because the
car has a 3.0l 6 cyl. engine of 150 hp.

Dimitri Kluyskens