Re: Get it on the road

To: ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU
Subject: Re: Get it on the road
From: Ron Madurski <rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 12:05:46 -0600 (CST)
:
:If you are running with your top down, try disconnecting the cool air
:intake hose under the hood. Instead of cold air being drawn in you'll get
:hot engine heat. You'll double the amount of heat in the cockpit.
:...Art

You'll also increase the amount of noxious fumes you inhale (at least if
your car drips oil about once every stop on the exhaust).

I had to decide this morning, top down or tunes, no radio (working radio
anyway) in the midget.  I have a 79 X1/9 also, just an autox toy, but
I used to drive it on the street.  My wife never understood why I didn't
have a radio in there.  I always told her that teh music of the engine
was just right.  The Midget runs so quietly that I am thinking about
getting one for this car.

Just for reference, my other driving choice is an 85 Ford F-250 Diesel 4x4.
Maybe my question should be do I want to look up at all of the other
cars or down :-)

--
Ron Madurski
rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com