Re: TD Foot Rest Question

To: BobMGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: TD Foot Rest Question
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 14:19:11 EST
Bob,
 Yes, they did.  I removed mine to lift the trans tunnel to replace the
rear engine mounts to stop the shudder, etc. and was amazed at the amount
of footroom that could be gained for exceptionally long-legged
passengers.  Chances are that you will find the screw holes for the
footrest in the plywood floorboard.
Bob

On Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:03:02 EST Bob MGT <BobMGT@aol.com> writes:
>Did all TDs have a foot rest on the passenger side? Mine doesn't have
>one and
>I don't know if it came like that or if the DPO threw it out. I
>wouldn't even
>know about
>it, if I hadn't seen the part in the catalog. Thanks in advance.
>
>Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
>EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
>52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
>71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]