Re: Buying MGB- Article - Any Input?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Buying MGB- Article - Any Input?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 14:30:09 -0600
    Funny thing, These questions and answers have been tossed around on the
list so often, and that's why I decided to write the article on "Buying an
MGB". After my shopping experience, It seemed that the Q&A is so universal
and wide-spread, but the answers aren't too easily found in one place on the
net. Sure, the list is great for this, and Porter's book answers it all, but
I figured, "why put it on the 'Net for free?". My goal is not to replace
Porter's book or anything else, but to provide links and phone #s to "The
Way" for all us newbies.
I'm open to any suggestions for those who would like to help me. I can send
what I have so far to anyone who would like to provide input. I'm VERY open
to criticism, and don't pretend to have all the answers!
One thing I DO need:  photos of said "doomed" (rusty) sills and fenders,
sagging frames, etc.!
TIA
Dan