RE: mea culpa - off topic but related

To: <miker15@juno.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: mea culpa - off topic but related
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 19:38:55 -0500
One of the reasons I drive an MG is so because I know where the spark plugs
are and I can fix most of the stuff that goes wrong.  I have found that with
the new stuff it is best to give it to the mechanic because you really need
one of those computer code readers to acuratly diagnose and fix anything!!

Of course you can change the oil and replace a light bulb but thats about
it!!  Oh I forgot be sure your check book is fat!

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm