Re: MGB manual

To: Sean Bartnik <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>
Subject: Re: MGB manual
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 17:59:51 -0700 (MST)
Hey Sean...

What you have there is an original factory manual. Some of the Haynes
graphics and references come from this, but they are quite different
versions of manuals.

I have several, one I believe is identical to yours. On the first page it
indicates:

"Quote Part No. AKD3259D when ordering this publication". It's dated '65.
Another I have is AKD3259F, and it's published in '68.

I also have originbal workshop maunals for 1970 Sprite/Midget, ZA/ZB
Magnette - plus original parts manuals for the Magnette and my MGBs. They've
become very helpful references.
 Cheers!

Terry Williams
Halifax, Nova Scotia