Re: Book Buying

To: autox MGS <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Book Buying
From: "George (Pete) Tolleson" <gtoll@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 21:09:49 -0500
robert weeks wrote:

> Places like Amazon drive small businesses out of business...
> I'd rather pay a few extra bucks to a small business owner and support
> that sort of American spirit of enterprise than to save a few bucks at
> Walmart or Amazon.com.  <

I agree about Amazon. There's one very useful website though. I've used
Bibliofind to find a number of out-of-print books in the past. A quick
search on "MG" turned up two pages of entries (the majority of them
offered for sale by Art Spindler in St Clair Shores, MI.).

<http://www.bibliofind.com/>

It's a database/search service used by over 1700 booksellers around the
world. There's no charge for the service, and the books come from the
individual booksellers.

Pete

'68 BGT