Re: VERY Happy Days are here again

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: VERY Happy Days are here again
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 22:18:42 EST
On Sun, 08 Mar 1998 12:13:22 +0000 Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
writes:
>Phil Raby wrote:
>>
>> On 6/3/98 6:32 am Bert Palte said
>>
>> >go into a 'Coffee Shop' and buy hashish, tolerated by, i.e. without
>any objection from the authorities, we have fully legal  porn shops and
>nude beaches, just to mention a few things that foreigners are known to
>frown upon...

Bert - it might be fair to mention that the nude beaches are about as
usable as
male bovine mammary glands - i spent a whole summer in Holland a few
years ago and i think there were three sunny days!! - went to Noordwijk
on one of them with about nine million other people!!! - makes the New
York subway look desolate!!

>> See y'all in Holland then. :-)

mike robson
69 roadster