Mallory D.P. set up for mga

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mallory D.P. set up for mga
From: EMPco LWE <EMPcoLWE@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 13:25:10 EST
Hello again
In the last exciting eppisode I spoke of building a garage and lack of top end
Umph (technical term) in my mga.
Thanks to all who responded to both querys.
        In order to deal with the lack of Umph I purchased a Mallory Dual Point
distributor. Now the Machine shop (a different one than the one that forgot to
put in the oil pump drive!) need specs to put the drive piece on the
distributor shaft.
Does anyone have that info? (espacially end play) Mallory was suposed to fax a
sheet to the Machine shop, but hasn't done so yet. Someone out there must have
done this conversion!
Car: 59 MGA
Distributor part # 2332001
Thanks to all!