Re: Magnettes in Moss Motoring

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: Magnettes in Moss Motoring
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:01:33 -0700
An early Farina Magnette (fins) showed up at the GOF West in 1996.  The car
was powder blue and the owners were from Salt Lake City.  It was in quite
decent condition.  As I own a Farina Cambridge I was quite interested in
it.  Here in Canada I have rarely seen anything but Austin and Morris
versions of these cars although there was a Wolseley 6/99 for sale for a
few years.  I seriously considered it but the interior was bad and the
tinworm had been busy.  I don't remember seeing any Magnettes.

John McEwen