Re: Magnettes in Moss Motoring

To: gaither@ix.netcom.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Magnettes in Moss Motoring
From: MGMagnette <MGMagnette@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:47:49 EST
If it is one, and not a Morris or an  Austin, it is one heck of a rare MG.
Even if it only needed a paint job though it wouldn't be financially viable to
restore it.  Those interiors have so much  leather and wood in them they'd
send most anyone to the poor house.  Even so, it is a rare car and if you
could convince the guy to register it with the Farina MG and Riley Register I
think it would help.  If it's hopeless for restoration I'm sure someone could
use the parts.  Check out the address at the end of the Moss article.

      John

I know of one locally (central Calif) for sale at a car dealer.  It is way
in the back and looks pretty beat up.  I think it is a Mark IV.  Interior is
toast.  Every fender has a dent.