Re: electrical terminals

To: tsherman@tecinfo.com
Subject: Re: electrical terminals
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 19:00:52 EST
Tyson,
  Friends into electronics recommended to me a product called No-Ox,
which I got from an electrical warehouse. I think Graingers also carries
the stuff.  It's a grease that is supposed to stop corrosion from
happening to dissimilar metals such as aluminium and copper, and copper
and steel.
  SIlicone grease, from any hardware store will do the job, as will
chassis lube, or even vaseline.  Anything is better than nothing.
Bob