Re: Dashboard Lighting

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: Dashboard Lighting
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 19:00:51 EST
  Painting the inside of the instruments, cleaning the glass, and
installing 7.2v bulbs from Radio Shack has worked well for me. The
rheostat can (and probably must be) turned down.   The bulbs are #52
bulbs that are stock items at Radio Shack.  I have been told by one owner
who tried them that the burned out very fast. That has not been my
experience, however, and, even if they did last only 500 miles or so,
they are not that difficult or expensive to change.
Bob