Re: What type of battery...

To: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: What type of battery...
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:45:34 -0800
When we started gettin' Darlin' back on her feet-wheels, we massaged the
old battery out of it's "precise-fitting" location and took it to the parts
store where I put it on the counter and said "I need a battery just like
this, same size." Parts guy says, "but we have this nice 9427 cranking amp
battery here for $35.."

I say: "You don't understand... SAME SIZE" and showed him the dimensions
again. I had my handy-dandy pocket measuring tape in my fist.

To this day I wonder if he ever "GOT IT."

So, I say unto you... take the old battery. If yours fits in as
particularly as ours does... a fraction of an inch in any dimension is
toooo much.

Good luck!

Carol