Re: What type of battery...

To: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Subject: Re: What type of battery...
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 01:00:51 -0500
Carol wrote:
> So, I say unto you... take the old battery. If yours fits in as
> particularly as ours does... a fraction of an inch in any dimension is
> toooo much.

  I can second this.

  I bought a group 26 battery at the local shop, and it
was a bit of a tight fit but I got it in. Except then I couldn't
get it out, since it's a lot harder to fight the 40 pounds
of lead than to work with it. ;>

  I ended up pulling it out with a great yank and broke a lot
of the plastic around the bottom of the battery, but it's been
fine ever since. The battery had some flanges around the bottom
that seemed to serve no purpose, now they are gone. ;>

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada