MG parts vs Austin Healey 3000 Parts

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG parts vs Austin Healey 3000 Parts
From: Mark Marousky <afn61479@afn.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 11:33:47 -0500
Hi all,

I wanted to ask to see if anyone on the list had any Austin Healey 3000 =
parts that they'd be willing to sell.  I don't usually have the time to =
chime in on the threads that are posted to the list but I've always =
noticed that most people have one, two, or three British cars in their =
arsenal.  I'm sure someone on the list has a few Healey parts lying =
around in their garage that I could purchase from them. (Or maybe they =
know of someone that has Healey parts for sale).  I was hoping to locate =
a few parts before I started the restoration on my Healey this summer.  =
I'd like to restore the Healey the same way I restored my MGB.  If =
anyone has any parts for sale or trade please let me know.  I have a ton =
of MGB parts that I'd be willing to trade (hardtop, 2.0 liter engine, =
gauges, etc).  The parts I'm looking for need not be of perfect shape.  =
If anyone has any clues on where I could find my Healey parts please let =
me know by E-mailing me directly. =20
        Thanks, Mark Marousky
BTW... I live in Gainesville Florida... North Central Florida.