Re: gona see her monday

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: gona see her monday
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 07:16:43 -0500
On 3/14/98 4:28 PM so and so  Trevor Boicey said. (And I quote)

>Larry Macy wrote:
>> The battery is in the middle of the firewall, behind the heater box. it
>> is a group 26.
>
>  I don't think it HAS to be a Group 26, mine is definitely not.
>
>  I have a group 26 for my MGB and the Midget battery DWARFS it.
>
>--
>Trevor Boicey
>Ottawa, Canada
>tboicey@brit.ca
>http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/
Much as it pains me to say it - you are right Trevor. The battery in the
Midget is not a Group 26. It is a Honda battery. Whilst on the Skyline
trip last summer I ended up w/ a dead battery I Front Royal, and the
first place I could get to had one that fit and in she went. Still using
it still cranks fine. Smaller than that 26 too.

Larry Macy
78 Midget