re: Missouri Endurance Challenge

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Missouri Endurance Challenge
From: Mowog 1 <Mowog1@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 12:22:23 EST
Rick Verhey of Grand Rapids, MI and I will be in attendance in St.Louis next
weekend to defend our somewhat contested title of 1997 Challenge Winner.

We will be driving either my 1978 MGB or Rick's 1973 MGB/GT and are looking
forward to some great roads and meeting up with all of our friends.

We encourage any and all owners of British cars made 1980 and prior to
consider "Meeting us in St.Louis" next weekend....use your car the way it was
intended!

To quote John Thornley upon being asked what his description of a sportscar
was: " A car you have for the pleasure of driving."

Cheers and good luck to all participants.

Rick Ingram - '78B  '69C
St.Joseph, IL
NAMGBR #0-134
AMGCR #985