Re: Missouri Endurance Challenge

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Missouri Endurance Challenge
From: KGROWLER <KGROWLER@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 20:06:27 EST
David Darby wrote:
A show of steering wheels please from all those who plan to participate in the
annual Missouri 1,000 Mile Endurance Rally. I will be there on Friday evening
and look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

David F. Darby
Hercules Wilderness, Missouri

Bill Hedrick and I will be there once again and plan not to hitch a ride with
you, your son and Barney this time. The engine that we blew up last year on
the Missouri has been rebuilt and a 5-speed tranny installed which worked
quite well on the Lap Around Lake Michigan Enduro last August at Twists. I
look forward to seeing you again and thank you once again for your assistance
last year.

See you on Friday!

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, IL