Re: $2000 piece of crap

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Patrick Bailey" <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: $2000 piece of crap
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 20:21:39 -0600
I think "punkin" (named by my wife), is a good example of a good car, for a
good price...you can find it at Skye's page...
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/images/Dansmgb2.jpg
Maybe I was lucky and "mean"....;)
Take the $4000 average and subtract needed brake job, overall care, and
knowledge.. = $2500...then go from there....
just a thought
Dan
'73 B happy and with a home