Twincam Trans

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Twincam Trans
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 23:37:24 EST
<<I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I could get price for
twincam trans. I know no one sells them.
 But UPS decided to throw it out of the back of the truck  well thats
the way it looked . Now they dont want to pay  the shipping company.
The shipper payed me .But UPS wants a price on it they are lucky they
got off easy.    Allen Rugg>>

Allen- unless it's a close ratio, the Twincam trans is the same as a high
starter mount 15GD or 16GA unit, aside from some external differences that
don't matter. Just get a price for one of those.

Bill S.