Re: The IOOOF and The Royal Curmudgeon Order

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: The IOOOF and The Royal Curmudgeon Order
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 13:42:10 -0800 (PST) (21:42 UT)
Younger members of the list, not to be excluded, could be referred to as
"SBDs" which stand for, of course, "Soon to Be Deteriorating" (Why? What
did you think?  ;-)  )   "SBDs" should be seen and not..."

Me, I'm feeling like an OF already, although this is the year of my
turning 45.  Milou is 41, Tintin 32.
I can't imagine any of our distaff members being OFs.  To me, they all
resemble the Moss Motors lap-blanket model.
  If we have any full-dress occasions, I'm afraid my uniform will be
my oil-stained blue coveralls, with patches where I kneeled or lay in
the oil or brake fluid and had it soak into my clothes underneath.
  With my greying moustache, bald pate covered with an Irish cap (Bought
in Dublin!) and my Ray-Ban aviator glasses, I qualify for Old Fartdom
by sight, at least!   Is it seemly for OFs to grin while driving top-down?

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*