Re: IOOOFs

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: IOOOFs
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:21:09 -0700
Mike:

We need someone to organize that first event.  How about it?  Of course
you're going to have to find somewhere central so that everyone is equally
inconvenienced to get there.  It should also be in a location with lot's of
handicapped zones, hearing impaired telephones and no stairs.

John

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:41:42 -0600 Jon Larsen