Re: IOOOFs

To: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Subject: Re: IOOOFs
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 08:19:07 EST
On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:21:09 -0700 mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John
McEwen) writes:
>Mike:
>
>We need someone to organize that first event.  How about it?  Of
>course you're going to have to find somewhere central so that everyone
is
>equally inconvenienced to get there.  It should also be in a location
with
>lot's of handicapped zones, hearing impaired telephones and no stairs.
>
>John

Let's see - looking at the map, Kansas City seems to be as central as
possible and equally inconvenient to just about everyone (not counting
those from overseas for which everywhere is about the same!) - Bob Allen
and Larry Dickstein could line up all the cheap steak dinners at 4 pm
(or is that Florida) and there could be daily tours of wheat fields for
the adventurous.
Sponsorship by "miracle ear" and "centrum silver" - oh yes, the
possibilities are endless!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT