Re: That darned heater switch... -Reply

To: Matt.Kulka@hboc.com
Subject: Re: That darned heater switch... -Reply
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:48:54 EST
On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:26:10 -0500 Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
writes:
>I asked this question some time ago.  Another lister told me that
>Seven
>Enterprises offers a replacement fan.  He said it pushes more air, but
>you get more noise with it as well.  I believe Seven Enteprises is in
>Florida someplace.
Seven Enterprises is in Virginia

>I haven't tried the product.  You'd be on your own.
I put one on my 72 GT.
A bit of improvement on airflow, but don't sell the sheepskin lined
jacket just yet.
 As for noise, I can't tell a lot of difference, what with all the other
noises from the same general area (ie. valve clatter, pistons swapping
holes etc).IF the engine is off, the fan is noiser, but not obtrusivly
so.
Personal conclusion:  A good replacement fan, but doesn't quite live up
to expectations or hype.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget